We are a technology-driven company, focusing on creating India's largest network of last-mile retail point-of-sale. Our aim is to potentially enable every Indian to seamlessly benefit from Government programmes and a wider access to basic goods and services.
Zapurse, the digital arm of Atishay Limited, powered by Atishay Online, is a service aggregator and Payments Solution provider. Atishay’s has a national presence in urban and rural areas with more than 6,000 retail touch points that connect thousands of customers for services like Aadhaar Payments, Domestic Money Transfer, Indo-Nepal Money Transfer, Prepaid Mobile & DTH Recharges, Bill Payments etc.
The technology used to distribute these services to retail is unmatched. We make our services available through our channel partners, using a variety of distribution models at competitive prices.
Domestic Money Transfer
Search for livelihood has led to an increased urban migration and therefore the need and access to easy banking services, especially domestic money transfer.
These retailers would be enabled to make Electronic Fund Transfer/Money Transfers on behalf of customers to any location in India.
- Instant Money Transfer to more than 90+ IMPS enabled Banks
- NEFT to more that 180+ Banks
- IMPS works 24X7
- Revenue earning potential on every transactions
- Easy of money transfer instantly anywhere in India
Prepaid Recharge – Mobile & DTH
Zapurse provides a one stop solution for retailers to serve customers with Prepaid Mobile Recharge and DTH recharges. Recharges of all telecom and DTH operators are available on Zapurse like Airtel, Vodafone Idea Ltd, Jio, BSNL and DTH recharges like Airtel, Videocon, Tata Sky, Dish TV etc.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
AEPS is an Aadhaar-enabled payment system through which you can transfer funds, make payments, deposit cash, make withdrawals, make enquiry about bank balance, etc.
How to use AEPS?
- Step 1: Go to a Zapurse Store
- Step 2: Choose the type of transaction you want to make
- Step 3: Provide Aadhaar number, bank name & Amount (Amount in case of Withdrawal)
- Step 4: Provide verification through fingerprint/iris scan
- Step 5: Collect your receipt
Benefits of AEPS
- Easy to use & Safe and secure payment method
- All bank account holders will be able to access their bank accounts through Aadhaar authentication
- Only Aadhaar number and biometric information required
- AEPS facilitates disbursements of Government schemes like NREGA, Social Security pension, Handicapped Old Age Pension etc. of any Central or State Government bodies using Aadhaar authentication.
Indo-Nepal Money Transfer
Transfer money to Nepal - This Facility is a cross-border remittance scheme to transfer funds from India to Nepal.The scheme was launched to provide a safe and cost-efficient avenue to migrant Nepalese workers in India to remit money back to their families in Nepal. A remitter can transfer funds up to Indian Rupees 50,000 from any of the NEFT-enabled branches in India. The beneficiary would receive funds in Nepalese Rupees. All remittances to Nepal are fully KYC’ed.
There are 2 types of transactions
- A) Cash to Cash where the customer deposits cash at the retailer point and the beneficiary collects the same at any Prabhu Money outlet or Prabhu Money partner outlets/bank branches in Nepal.
- B) Cash to Bank Ac where the customer remits money to the beneficiary’s bank account in Nepal.
- Rail Ticket Booking
- General Insurance
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Hotel Reservations